Field Status/Rain Out Numbers

Determining the field condition on game day

Check the appropriate Field Condition Line prior to leaving for the field.
The field condition phone numbers and contact information can be found below.

Grass field - open, you must go to the field.
- Should the referee call the game at the field then the Home team is to record this on their game sheet and submit the game sheet per normal procedures.  

Grass field - closed, you do not need to go to the field.
- The Home team to make a note on the game sheet as to why the game wasn't played (i.e. field closed), and submit the game sheet per normal procedures.  

Turf field, you must go to the field. The Referee and/or facility staff may call the game at the field. 
- The Home team must have the Referee record on the game sheet why the game didn’t go, then submit the game sheet per normal procedures.


City of Edmonton: 780-496-4999 ext 1
EMSA Complex at Ivor Dent: 780-490-5789
EIYSA Complex at Ivor Dent: 780-496-4999 ext. 1
EMSA West Complex: 780-490-5789
Scottish United Soccer Club:
Victoria Soccer Club: 780-457-3759
St. Albert City Fields: 780-459-1568
St. Albert Riel Fields:
Sherwood Park Fields: 780-467-5800 (weekend updates are available on the closure line ONLY, not website)
Red Deer Fields: contact the Renegades Team Officials (contact information on the website under team name, click STAFF)

Turf Fields - Referee's discretion


RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information